Deadly Pie Deadly Pie

good job

good job... this is actually pretty descent. But you should make it not start by itself and not loop by itself... otherwise funny plot and good animation :)

Artificial Artificial

good

this is a good flash. the graphics were good and so was the music. kinda sad story... i like it

ZANGIEF! ZANGIEF!

sorry m8

sorry mate but this is not really funny. i have seen better versions of the typical single looping movie clip throughout a song. i give a 3 coz u gave credit to the person who made the song... soz

Bummer6 responds:

Nice to see some constructive criticism. :) Thanks for the 3! I expected to get blammed right away, so I'm thrilled, hahaha. I'm glad I made some people smile. I promise you I'll spend more time on my next flash.

Kill Me! Kill Me!

great game

This is a great game. Very well designed and loved the graphics. Very unique gameplay :)

Cartoon Jigsaw Puzzle Cartoon Jigsaw Puzzle

not so good

boring graphics. way.. to easy... you sholuld make it not have a grid, no auto lock, have to flip over pieces and way more pieces. this is made for like a 4-5 year old...

Zelda: Links Backyard Zelda: Links Backyard

GOOD GAME!!!

Amazing game! I really loved it.. He moved really smoothly and it looked exactly like the real thing! I thought it was a bit too short though,, besides that amazing game keep it up!

groove walk groove walk

good beat u got~

This was really good man! With a little bit more work it can turn out really good!

Super Mario 3 - Big Band Jazz Super Mario 3 - Big Band Jazz

Jazz it up!

This is awesome! GoOd song!!! Deserves all ym respect!